Inov-8 Men's F-Lite 195 Training Shoe
Lift, run, climb ropes and repeat. The Inov-8® F-Lite™ 195 training shoe is perfect for the well-rounded athlete who is striving to increase their fitness level. A low, 3mm heel-toe drop delivers responsiveness while running and acts as a stable base while lifting or completing drills. Rope-Tec™ reinforced upper materials protect your feet during rope climbs, while the f-lite outsole grips indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Seamless, synthetic upper construction is comfortable and breathable
- Mesh linings improve in-shoe comfort during a multitude of activities
- TPU overlays increase durability
- Rop-Tec™ reinforcements, added rubberized caps over EVA midsole, for traction and durability on the ropes
- Precision fit minimizes internal movement, contouring to your foot during direction changes or sudden movements
- Injected EVA midsole acts as a soft landing zone
- F-LITE™ sticky rubber outsole is great for varied terrain
- Heel-toe drop: 3mm
- Style: 5054167068
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 35207776
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by acesquire Good with caveats This shoe looks great. My trainers all wanted it. It also feels great, but is more like a weightlifting or crossfit shoe. It didn't provide enough support for my bootcamp classes where I was jumping and landing on uneven flooring (shredded rubber). The soles were also a little less rubbery so it was more slippery climbing walls. The low heel-toe drop also wasn't for me. We do a lot of running and I got shin splints and my feet would just hurt - I needed more cushioning. The shoe does feel like you are barefoot but that's not for me. I was disappointed because they do look great. Also, the insert would slide back and up even with walking, but that could just be my particular shoe. November 21, 2014
1-1 of 1