HYPERICE Left Shoulder Ice Compression DeviceItem Number: 35253386
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Speed your recovery time with the HYPERICE™ Left Shoulder Ice Compression Device. Made with cutting edge technology, HYPERICE™ Ice Compression Technology combines cold therapy with compression through an ice cell chamber, compression wrap and patented air-release valve. Used by top athletes from all sports, HYPERICE™ is compact and easy to use. Throw it in you gym bag to use before or after workouts to help fight inflammation.
- The Left Shoulder device is composed of two parts that work together as a system to maximize cold and compression to deliver optimal cold therapy for soreness, stiffness, spasms, overuse, strain, rotator cuff tendonitis/tears, AC joint pain, strained tendons, bursitis, shoulder impingements, overuse of the shoulder
- Ice Cell Patented Air Release Technology features a Large 8" x 8" antimicrobial latex skin which harnesses the healing power of real ice
- Patented Air Release Valve on the Ice Cell removes excess air allowing for optimal ice casting compression around the body part
- Ergonomic 3mm Plush Neoprene Compression Wrap with an innovative hook closure system is designed to apply direct Ice Cell pressure to the body
- Oversized wide opening screw cap allows for easy fill of the recommended nugget or pellet ice crushed or cubed ice also provides cryotherapy benefit
- Used by professional athletes CJ Wilson, MLB® All Star, Pitcher and Rudy Gay, NBA® Forward
COMPRESSION SLEEVE FEATURES:
- To be used only on the LEFT SHOULDER
- Made from 3mm premium grand compression neoprene with plush finish
- Select right or left shoulder wrap for ice compression
- Nonrestrictive design will not prohibit mobility
- Machine washable
ICE CELL FEATURES:
- Super-thin durable cell "skin" for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
- Built-in air release valve gets rid of air pockets for maximum compression
- Flexible ice cell naturally conforms to the body's contours
- Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents growth of microbes
- Wide mouth opening makes the ice cell easy to load
- Water tight seal prevents leaks
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 10" x 10" icing surface area
- Fill the Ice Cell with ice
- Place on flat surface to remove excess air
- Screw top on tightly to create a water tight seal
- Place the Ice Cell into the compression wrap
- Place over desired area
- Tighten/compress wrap
- Push air release valve to reduce air pockets
- Continue to push air release valve every 5 minutes
CARE INSTRUCTIONS AFTER USE:
- Rinse the Ice Cell inside and out with cool water and air dry.
- After the Ice Cell is dry, store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not fill the Ice Cell with anything other than ice.
- HYPERICE™ works with all different forms of ice, but works best with crushed ice or Ice nuggets.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GG Hyperice Shoulder - the real deal! I have been in active sports my entire life and have been a big believer in using ice for many sports related injuries. Body Glove back in the day used to do an ice bag with a neoprene strap that was handy when on site at a competition. However the Hyperice product has taken this concept to a brand new level. I recently tore my rotator cuff and had an Open Repair surgery (the most invasive type). Being plugged into a cold therapy machine is good for a day or two after surgery but if you need to move its useless. Enter Hyperice which is no ice bag. First the compression features of the device provide an extra intense amount of cold therapy in addition to the benefits of compression. Second, they know athletes! Anyone that has done this for any amount of time knows that filling a traditional ice bag is a pain because the opening is small. Hyperice has a big mouth opening which makes loading the ice easy. And the last part is the strapping mechanism is easy, convenient and strong. I wore it almost every day for 6 months. As a result, everyone asked where they could buy the device from co-workers, employees at my PT office, and friends at my club. I just recently purchased their knee device and it has the same strong benefits. Hyperice is a good product that I would highly recommend. June 23, 2014
1-1 of 1