Louisville Slugger C271 M9 Maple BatItem Number: 35269866
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Featuring a medium barrel and thin handle design to offer a winning combination of balance and versatility, the Louisville Slugger® C271 M9 Series Maple Wood Bat features one of the most popular turning models in the game today. The M9 Baseball Bat is made of close-grained maple timber to ensure maximum durability, hardness and performance. The cupped end provides a lightweight feel for faster swing speeds and excellent control.
- Premium-grade, handpicked full maple wood is less prone to breakage
- Close-grained timber offers exceptional durability, hardness and performance
- Cupped end provides a lighter swing weight for faster swing speeds at the plate
- Smooth clear finish provides an ultra-solid hitting surface for greater distance
- C271 model is the most popular in the game, providing a balanced feel and versatile performance
- Thin 15/16" handle with a medium barrel
- Barrel finish: Hornsby brown
- Handle finish: black
- Turning model: C271
- Part of the Louisville Slugger® M9 Maple Series
- Proudly made in the USA
- Model: WBM914-71CBH
- Louisville Slugger
LOUISVILLE SLUGGER WOOD BATS WARRANTY INFORMATION:
- Due to the nature of the sport, Louisville Slugger® does NOT warranty any of their wood bats
Disclaimer: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 88 Great Bat Very easily one of the best bats you can buy at this price. M9s are a must to every young baseball players lumber arsenal. I've been swinging a 33'-34' M9 since my freshmen year of Hs even my younger brothers used them. The bat feels great in your hands very well balanced and great pop. Don't expect the bat to last a whole season especially if you're playing in a competitive league. You could also find this bat for cheaper if you look around. Wouldnt recommend using this bat for bp and also the logo on the new Louisville bats are sticker logos not like the old school versions. May 30, 2014
1-1 of 1