EvoShield E110 Swing Series Maple BatItem Number: 35276956
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Deemed the "Lead Pipe" of bats for its well balanced feel and increased control, the EvoShield® E110 Maple Wood Bat is perfect for the contact hitter making the transition into wood bats. The EvoShield® E110 Swing Series Bat is handcrafted from North American Maple to provide greater surface hardness and strength. Other features include a non-cupped end, a 2-1/2" barrel, a slightly thicker handle and a 50-Hit Manufacturer Warranty.
- North American maple wood construction
- Maple wood offers greater density and surface hardness to maximize ball flight
- Balanced weight distribution ensures greater control and precision
- Ideal for the contact hitter transitioning to wood bat leagues
- EvoShield's® most balanced model
- Medium/large barrel with slightly thicker handle
- Handcrafted and hand-finished
- Non-cupped end
- Barrel finish: black
- Handle finish: natural
- Barrel diameter: 2-1/2"
- Handle size: 31/32"
- Turning model: 110
- 50 Hit Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Model: 442110-110
Disclaimer: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country Of Origin: United States