Franklin MLB 80" Pro Return Trainer
- Limited Time Only! Free Shipping On Select Baseball & Softball Equipment! Some Exclusions May Apply. Online Only.
Durable, stable and built to withstand heavy use from professional athletes, the Franklin® MLB® 80" Pro Return Trainer provides the features and benefits that elite ball players demand from their training equipment, including an all-weather 1.75" steel frame, two-sided 30-ply netting and multiple rebound options. The Franklin® Pro Rebounder folds flat for easy storage and has a built-in strike zone ribbon for pitching practice.
- Professional-grade return trainer for fielding, throwing and pitching practice
- Heavy-duty design built to withstand constant use from professional and elite players
- All-weather 1.75" steel frame tubing for long-lasting use and protection against the elements
- Adjusts with ease to provide multiple return angles
- Two-sided, 30-ply All Weather polyurethane netting
- Strike-zone black target ribbon
- Folds flat for easy storage and travel
- Dimensions: 80" height x 55" width
- Manufacturer's limited warranty: 90 days
- Model: 24805
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 35294366
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by buzz This is a quality product and works the way my grandson hoped it would. This was a gift for our (14) year old grandson. He was very happy with the way it throws back the baseballs. August 24, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by john45 Cheaply made! It's hard to adjust the top , pins fall out , not easy to move around . I thought it was a higher quality but I was wrong , don't buy it August 13, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jersey The Best I've Seen This is a vast improvement over the cheaper, lighter ball returns I've seen, by Franklin or their competition, but thst's not to say it's perfect. The one flaw to their design is having a horizontal metal tube running directly through the middle of the strike zone because when the ball hits that, it not only deadens the tebound of the ball but the support itself begins to bend with subsequent hits because it is a small diameter, hollow tubing. For the money you pay for this professional grade piece of equipment I'd expect a better design in that one area. Other than that, it works great and seems durable. August 12, 2015
1-3 of 3