Field & Stream Women's Game Trail Real Tree Xtra Waterproof 800g Field Hunting BootItem Number: 35382976
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Step up your game on the trail wearing the Field & Stream® Women's Game Trail Real Tree Xtra Waterproof 800g field hunting boot. A leather and nylon canvas provide the durability you need on the hunt, while the waterproof construction seals any excess moisture out, so you stay comfortable all-day long. 800g of Thinsulate® insulation provides warmth when it gets cold, and the durable rubber outsole keep you safe on any terrain.
- Leather and nylon canvas upper ensures long lasting quality on the trail
- HydroProof ULTRA waterproof and breathable technology keeps water out so you stay dry
- EVA sockliner provides superior cushioning
- 800 grams of Thinsulate® Ultra insulation keeps you warm when the conditions get harsh
- Rubber outsole provides durable traction control on rugged terrain while the EVA midsole provides shock absorption and comfort while being lightweight
- Specifically designed to fit the female foot and deliver a secure fit
- Style: FASRBW026
- Field & Stream
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by sandra49 Happy with the fit and style, only problem is... the security device was still attached to one of the boots, so I will have to take them in to Dicks to have it removed. September 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hannah Love these boots! I have been looking for a "normal" pair of rugged outdoor boots and these are it. These boots are versital in that I can wear them just about anywear outdoors. They are very comfortable but are a bit stiff at first until break in. These are true to size. I wear a size 6 but usually get a 6.5 in running shoes. These fit perfectly in my normal size 6. Even with regular or thicker socks the size was fine. These boots don't scream "hunting boot". I like that the camo pattern doesn't take over the entire boot. Wearing with jeans, you can't even see the camo which I like. The leather is really great quality And the boots are very sturdy but not too bulky. The boot is 800 grams which my husband said was a must. The Field and Stream clothing line is quality products but not as expensive as other brands. I honestly think the quality is better and the style is classic. other brands seem too "trendy" for my taste. Overall this is a great boot classic hunt/outdoor boot I can highly recommend! August 30, 2014
1-2 of 2