Columbia Women's Minx Slip II Omni-Heat Winter Boots
The Columbia® Women's Minx™ Slip II Omni-Heat™ winter boot offers up great function and style while being easy to wear. This sleek boot incorporates a waterproof construction for the utmost protection while the woven, synthetic textile upper is durable for all season wear. Omni-Heat™ reflective technology keeps you warm when temperatures get harsh, and the Omni-Grip™ non-marking outsole offers supreme traction control.
- Waterproof, woven synthetic textile upper ensures durable quality
- Waterproof membrane construction protects you from the elements
- Soft fur lining collar delivers comfort and plush warmth
- 200 grams of insulation with Omni-Heat™ reflective lining provides warmth in harsh conditions
- Removable, contoured PU footbed for excellent support
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking rubber outsole for traction control
- Rated -25&def;F/-32°C
- Style: BL1597
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 35383836
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by PurdueDoc lightweight and very warm I ordered these boots and really like them. I typically wear 7 or 7.5; I ordered 7.5 and have room for midweight sock. They are just the right height to be worn in or outside pants leg. The footbed is supportive and has good traction. The red fur inside the boot is not bulky but warm. I recommend these if you are looking for a practical lightweight yet warm boot. November 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by MK This winter boot is exactly what I was looking for. I've had this boot for 1 1/2 weeks, and because of the early winter temps and snow have worn it every day. I love that it's light weight and easy to slip on and off. The sizes run small and I did buy a half size larger. November 20, 2014
1-2 of 2