FootJoy Kids' D.N.A. Golf Shoes
Dress your young golfer in leading style with the FootJoy® D.N.A. Golf Shoe. With uppers made of a water-resistant, synthetic leather keep your golfer's feet comfortable in varying conditions. A soft, full-collar lining shapes to the foot for a secure fit, while the lightweight cushioned fit-bed provides extreme underfoot comfort and maximum heel support. SoftSpikes® Pulsar Cleats give the FootJoy® D.N.A. Golf Shoe superior turf grip.
- Water-resistant, synthetic leather upper offers easy care with the look and feel of leather
- Full collar lining provides superior comfort and ensures your foot remains comfortable and still
- Lightweight cushioned fit-bed provides extreme underfoot comfort and maximum heel support
- Comfortable underfoot environment dampens shock while walking and throughout the golf swing
- LoPro last features a full-rounded toe character with slightly shallow forefoot and slightly narrow heel
- Softspikes® Pulsar Cleats feature radiused legs for extra durability and turf grip
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 35413566
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PAPA TT very comfortable shoe Purchased these for my 14 year old daughter who is starting to learn the game. She is very impressed with the comfort and stability of these shoes and I was comfortable with the price and speedy delivery. August 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by GolfR Fit perfect and well constructed This shoe fit my son perfect, is light weight and made with good materials at a reasonable price. June 30, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by DevotedMOM8105 FootJoy Kids Golf Shoe My son loves his golf shoes. Great fit, great feel and Stylish! August 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by GolfWifeMom Great golf shoe for son! These shoes are perfect for our 8 year old. Comfy as a sneaker. He loves them! July 28, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by KING FOOT JOY KIDS D.N.A. WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF THERE WERE MORE KID SIZES SO WE ( GRANDPARENTS ) WOULD NOT HAVE TO BOUGHT A FULL SIZE LARGER . STAFF HELP AT KENOSHA WAS GREAT - OUT OF PRODUCT BUT CALLED RACINE STORE AND THEY HAD IT , BUT A FULL SIZE LARGER . PRO AT RACINE STORE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND ASSURED US WITH TWO PAIRS IF SOCKS THAT OUR GRANDSON COULD WEAR THE SHOES . August 19, 2015
1-5 of 5