Odyssey Tank Cruiser V-Line Counterbalance Putter
Sink every important putt in confidence with the Tank Cruiser V-Line Putter. Interchangeable head and counter balance weights allow golfers to customize this putter to complement their putting stroke. A new White Hot insert provides incredibly consistent sound, feel, and performance across the putter face. The new 15" SuperStroke® Putter Grip limits wrist movement and gives the Odyssey® Tank Cruiser V-Line Putter outstanding playability.
- Adjustable weights allow golfers to change head weight to 365g, 375g, or 385g
- Adjustable counter balance weights allow for 5g, 10g, or 15g variations
- New White Hot face insert provides more consistent sound, feel, and performance
- Laser milling cutting process achieves higher tolerances for improved consistency
- Full shaft offset keeps golfer's hands in from of the club head for visualization
- New 15" SuperStroke Grip encourages a pendulum-like motion by limiting wrist movement
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 35", 38"
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Head weight: Adjustable
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 35452906
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Badbill2001 Best putter ever. Had the white ice and this one trumps it Love this putter. Pure everytime. I had a white ice and thought it was the best until I got this one in my hand October 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by DriveforshowputtfordoughBW Best stick in the game The tank cruiser V-line is where it's at! First off, it is available in a 38" shaft, which is what I'm use to working with. It's always nice to have a longer shaft that gives you more control and ability to manipulate the stroke. Second, it comes with a thicker, 15" long grip, which can give someone more options on where they would like to handle the putter. It's always a plus to have multiple options. Third, the putter comes with a weight set. It has 3 different sets for the head and 3 for the top of the grip. This gives you the ability to make the head light and flimsy, average or heavy like your grandmother's banana bread pudding. If you're use to leaving balls short, fear no more, because the tank Cruiser V-line will allow you to sink balls from a long distance away into that little white hole. January 8, 2015
1-2 of 2