Gerry Women's Abigail Insulated Jacket
Save $60.01 (38%)
Waterproof Breathable - All Seams Sealed
All seams taped on the inside to provide premium waterproofing
As the temperature drops, seal in the heat and lock out the cold with a warmer selection.
Keep out the snow and cold this winter with the Women's Abigail Insulated Jacket. Constructed with waterproof, diamond nylon and high-performance insulation, this jacket provides superior warmth without the bulk and weight. The adjustable hood fits snugly for optimal warmth and comfort while the adjustable hem seals out the draft. The Gerry® Women's Abigail Insulated Jacket offers stellar protection in a femme-friendly style.
- Waterproof, breathable jacket that allows moisture to escape to surface
- High-performance insulation that creates superior warmth without weight
- Quick-drying and thermally efficient
- Critically seam sealed panels prevent moisture from penetrating inside
- Ripstop ultra-light, durable lining
- Two handwarmer zippered pockets
- Chest pocket
- Adjustable integral hood fits snugly for warmth
- Adjustable drawcord hem keeps out snow and cold
- Sueded tricot lined cuffs
- Fabric: Diamond nylon shell, sueded tricot
- Syle: GG9270
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 35503676
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Misty It Everything I had Hoped For I am very pleased with this product it is just what I wanted. One suggestion..when you show sizes S,M. L. XL & 2XL it would really help if you showed sizes by it (ex: XL (16-18) 2XL (20-22) because I wear a 22 and most of the time XL fits but this time it didn't and I had to send it back and exchange for the 2XL. But I appreciate the fact that you pay return shipping costs when I had to do that I will definitely be shopping with you again.. October 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by m_hughes LOVE love this jacket! so warm and cozy. super warm and soft slinside lining, even the hood and pockets are lined which is perfect! and the outside is perfect for snowing or rainy weather. all around great jacket for the winter season. September 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jessica33 Excited to have it! We haven't hit winter in Minnesota yet, but I am excited to have this great coat! Fits a sweatshirt under it nicely while still being able to move around. It's lighter than I expected, so I wish it would have been a bit more insulated. But it should be pretty good for outdoor activities this winter. September 26, 2014
1-3 of 3