Cramer Youth Dazzle 7-Pad Integrated Football PantsItem Number: 35526356
Free Shipping on Select Football Equipment! (See Promotion Details)
Give his game pro-level protection and comfort with the Cramer® Dazzle Game Football Pants. Integrated with perforated EVA foam pads in high-impact zones, including the hips, thighs, knees and tailbone, the Cramer® Youth Dazzle 7-Pad Football Pants provide critical protection and breathability for your young gridiron star. Dazzle polyester fabric offers durability and sweat absorption to keep him looking and feeling his best on the field.
- Youth integrated football uniform pants
- Dazzle polyester fabric offers durability, moisture absorption and ventilation for improved comfort on the field
- Perforated EVA close-cell foam pads in 7 high-impact zones for ultimate protection and breathability
- Plastic reinforcement layer in thigh pads for added durability and protection
- High-rise hip pads protect the vulnerable iliac crest
- Lace fly front with tunnel belt loops and matching belt for a secure fit
- Entire pant is machine washable and dryable
- Fabric: 100% polyester dazzle cloth
- Style: GP-Y
CRAMER YOUTH FOOTBALL PANT SIZE CHART:
- S (6-8): Waist Size = 20" - 22"
- M (10-12): Waist Size = 24" - 26"
- L (14-16): Waist Size = 28" - 30"
- XL (18-20): Waist Size = 32" - 34"
- 2XL (22-24): Waist Size = 36" - 38"
Country Of Origin: Pakistan
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by mike wish I had seen this pair sooner We tried on several pants most were twice as much as this pair. We settled on a brand that fit the best but were not great (waist was a little tight and legs were still lose enough for pads to move around. Continuing to look, for practice pants only, we came across this brand the following week. The waist opening up the way is does, allowed us to get a pair that fit the legs and were still able to get pulled up over his waist. My son loved them. He said they feel better than his game pants, and I can tell they fit better. We are now getting another pair to replace his new game paints that are only a week old and cost more. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars would be because of the belt. My son has trouble getting it undone quickly. The other pants we tried had the same belt, so same issue there for any of them. I hope that gets easier for him with practice. July 20, 2014
1-1 of 1