Columbia Men's Peakfreak Enduro Hiking Shoes
Save $30.00 (30%)
The Columbia® Men's Peakfreak™ Enduro hiking shoe is an outdoor enthusiast's dream. A mesh and nylon upper with a protective toe cap and mudguard ensure feet will stay comfortable and safe while you hit the trails. A low-profile design maintains your mobility, yet still provides support, while the Techlite® midsole maximizes cushioning. From the bottom to the top, make the most of your hike in the Peakfreak Enduro.
- Sandwich mesh upper with welded nylon overlays delivers comfortable durability
- Low-profile design allows for flexible movement and provides support
- Toe cap and mudguard offer additional protection
- Techlite® lightweight cushioned midsole absorbs shock and increases stability
- Techlite® FluidFrame multidensity underfoot support creates a smooth transition
- Omni-Grip® non-marking rubber outsole boosts traction and footing on various terrains
- Weight: 12.4 oz
- Style: BM3836
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 35576266
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by swe13 Great Shoes Shoes are very comfortable. Have owned these for a little over a month and so far very good quality July 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by NickD Love them Put them on my feet for the first time to hike Camelack Mountain in Phoenix, AZ. Felt and performed better than I could have asked for. March 17, 2015
1-2 of 2