Onix Composite Z5 WideBODY Pickleball Paddle
Put power in your stroke with the Onix Composite Z5 WideBODY. Great for the toughest competitors, the Composite Z5 is a heavier pickleball paddle that plays like a tennis racquet. Its new WideBODY dimensions offer an extra wide hitting surface for more gets and consistently hard hits. For a good pop and a powerful performance paddle, look no further than the Onix Composite Z5 WideBODY Pickleball Paddle.
- Power paddle
- High performance composite fiberglass materials for maximum power
- Heavy composite that plays like a tennis racquet
- New WideBODY design offers an extra wide hitting surface
- Even larger than the Onix oversize paddles
- Allows hard hits with consistency
- Offers a good pop when the ball strikes the wider surface
- Gamma® Cushion Contour stitched rib grip with perforations for gripping power and moisture absorption
- Built for outdoor play but suitable for indoor competition
- Exciting colors with a fresh new logo
- Endorsed and designed by top pickleball player, Steve Wong
- Made in U.S.A.
- Model: 1501
- Onix Sports
- Weight: 8.7 oz. (Approximate)
- Paddle Style: WideBODY
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" L X 8 1/8" W
- Handle Length: 4 3/4"
- Surface: Screen print over fiberglass (7/16" thick)
- Edge Guard: 1/4" overlapping paddle face
- Grip Size: 4 1/4"
- Grip Style: Gamma® Cushion Contour
- Wrist Strap: No
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 35609366
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by RMM426 Composite Paddle I own and play with both of the Onix Z composite and the Z graphite paddles. Over the last year I have played in eight tournaments at the 3.0-3.5 levels using these paddles. I like the composite Z paddle better as it has more power while the graphite has more control and may be better on windy days playing outdoors. These paddles are hardly overpriced compared the other brands in the $75 - $95 price range. Now Onix is coming out with higher priced paddles (over $100) that may be even better. I will check them out in two weeks when I am at the US Open Championships in Naples. April 16, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Slim Great paddle Paddle has good power and control. I have owned mine for 3 months and really like it. November 17, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by general price was way to much for this product this paddle although supply and demand . I really do not think the paddle for the price was built to composite to the grade of what I expected. I had a champion and this paddle is of no difference in handling. I feel the composite they advertise is not of what is expected for the price.. I feel this paddle, I wish I could take it back is not as good as other cheaper paddles. it is overpriced and undervalued .. July 15, 2014
1-3 of 3