PUMA Men's Roma Fashion Sneaker
Save $15.02 (27%)
Taking you back to the 1960's, the PUMA® Men's Roma fashion sneaker has a sleek silhouette and updated comfort details. The original Roma debuted in 1968 and was designed to perform during track events; it has been re-released with new colors and an all-leather upper. Orthopedic arch supports offer exceptional comfort for everyday wear, while the rubber outsole increases traction on any surface.
- Leather upper includes stitching in the toe-box for durability and style
- Thick padded tongue reduces irritation on top of the foot
- Orthopedic arch supports for stability
- Stitched-on PUMA logo for style
- EVA midsole absorbs impact and provides cushioning
- Rubber outsole with traction pattern for grip on many surfaces
- Style: 353572-36
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 35686806
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by EightKatz The product is sleek and fits perfect as a bicycle shoe. Traction with the pedals is good. This product is good looking and fits well but perhaps a little narrow. This makes sense because the original shoe was made for the running track. It works well as a bicycle shoe with good traction on the pedals. I would not use it as a walking shoe because it would not be comfortable on a long walk. I would hope it cleans up well but I don't know because I have not got any dirt on them yet. May 2, 2015
1-1 of 1