Danner Men's Quarry 8" GORE-TEX Work Boots
The Danner® Men's Quarry 8" GORE-TEX® work boot was built for endurance, without sacrificing comfort. This tough, triple-stitched style, with a strong fiberglass shank was built to last and keep you comfortable all day. The waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps your feet dry, while the Vibram® Quarry outsole boasts a slip-resistant rubber compound and non-linear lug pattern for awesome traction and debris release.
- Full-grain, all leather upper
- Updated hardware for secure fit and performance
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfort and protection
- Triple-stitched seams, built for durability
- Fiberglass shank and rigid platform for extra strength
- Exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole with 90° heel, oil and slip-resistant rubber, superior traction and debris release
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Height: 8"
- Style: 17309
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 35688726
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nikekid989 Worth every penny Some people say why would you spend $200+ on a pair of boots but these are worth every penny. My other pair of Danner boots I have had for 8 years and will now become my up north boots with these new gems. These ones are even more comfortable and not only are they Goretex but now they have Vibram soles which is awesome. Hopefully will get many years out of these as well. October 7, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by ptrholiday good boots They are nice AMERICAN MADE boots....but still & tough to break in. Good pair of insoles would help too, not much cushion in them. Overall happy with my purchase! Lots of good comments from fellow workers. March 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Haines great product I use these boots for duty boots as I work in Corrections! I had to change the laces to black as we need all black boots! February 8, 2015
1-3 of 3