Rage 3-Blade Mechanical Broadhead with KORE Technology - 3 Pack
The Rage® 3-Blade broadhead is proof of just how far mechanical broadheads have come over the years. Featuring KORE™ technology for larger entry wounds, this 100 grain broadhead is the product of years of know-how. A compact ferrule provides second-to-none weight distribution and CNC machined cavities result in unparalleled devastation. The Rage® 3-Blade 100 Grain Mechanical Broadhead is engineered for terminal performance.
** Learn more about THE PROS Archery Services available at all DICK'S Sporting Goods locations **
- Rage® mechanical broadhead
- Features KORE™ technology for devastating wounds
- Compact ferrule for optimal weight distribution
- Shock Collar™ provides proper blade retention for maximum energy on impact
- CNC machined cavities for fatal impact
- 6 independent cutting surfaces to maximize effectiveness
- Advanced geometric design
- Engineered with precision for dead-on accuracy
- Razor-sharp .035" stainless steel blades for durability
- Quantity: 1 broadhead
- Model: 39300
- Number of Blades: 3 (6 cutting surfaces)
- Grain: 100
- Cutting Diameter: 1 3/4"
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 35745876
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jf1984 Another great Broadhead from RAGE!!! Dropped a doe within 50 yards on opening day ! Punched a whole like no one's buisness ! Rage has done it again ! September 20, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Harbert30 Does fly like field point One deer had pass through other hit shoulder and did not penetrate. One of the broad head was defective would not stay closed. Want to see if I can get a new one would recommend it if I do. The point is not sharp like I thought it would be. November 4, 2014
1-2 of 2