Wolverine Men's DuraShocks 6" GORE-TEX Composite Toe Wide Work Boots
Save $20.06 (14%)
The Wolverine® Men's DuraShocks® 6" GTX Composite Toe work boot provides the working male a sturdy boot with all-day comfort. A full-grain leather and pigskin upper adds a rugged, yet comfortable, feature to the boot. GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane lining keeps the foot dry, while a removable double density footbed and rubber midsole boost cushion and strength. The composite toe adds protection and strength.
- Full-grain leather and pigskin in the upper for a comfortable, rugged look
- Goodyear™ welt construction for toughness and agility
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane lining keeps feet dry
- Removable double density footbed and rubber midsole cushion and stabilize
- Lightweight nylon shank battles exhaustion throughout the day
- DuraShocks® technology converts shock to energy with all-day performance
- Composite Toe provides protection and strength
- Composite-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Wide width
- Height: 6"
- Style: W02564
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 3676380
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by cheryl Work boots They are a Little heavy but they will be ok I needed composite toe and I'm ok with them April 27, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by tim the landscaper Not for the full time working man Shoe is alright, decent fit, steel toe is strong, lacing is comfortable and true to shoe, so far it's been waterproof. The materials though, that are used to make this shoe are cheap. The leather is thin and easily torn, the laces are easily frayed, the rubber on the bottom is already cracking, the steel toe on mine is nearly exposed. You may think this type of wear and tear would happen over the course of 6-12 months for a hard working guy. But no, it's been 2 weeks. I work around aggregate, concrete, dirt, machines, etc. That's why I give the shoe two stars. I've bought timberland boots for the past 10 years but had a Dick's gift card. Well Dick's doesn't carry waterproof Tims anymore so I said ill try the wolves. STICK TO THE TIMS. These boots are not constructed or priced for hard work.... though they might be pretty enough for thuggin, haha March 15, 2011
1-2 of 2