Wolverine Men's Tremor DuraShocks 8" Work Boots
Strength and comfort combine in one awesome package for the Wolverine® Men's Tremor DuraShocks® 8" Plain Toe work boot. The genuine full-grain leather upper offers strength and comfort, while Dri-lex® lining wicks away sweat to keep the foot dry. This slip resistant boot features a removable double density footbed and rubber midsole for cushioning, and a lightweight nylon shank for added support.
- Genuine full-grain leather strengthens, comforts
- Dri-lex® lining keeps foot dry by keeping sweat out
- Removable dual density footbed and rubber midsole cushion and stabilize
- Classic Goodyear welt construction is sturdy and agile
- Lightweight nylon shank battles exhaustion throughout the day
- DuraShocks® technology converts shock to energy with all-day performance
- Height: 8"
- Style: W04328
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 3676384
Wolverine Men's Tremor DuraShocks 8" Work Boots 3 3
Great Boots I bought a pair of these in the Spring of 2011 (2 yrs ago) and wear them every week to work in the yard/around the farm and all the time during hunting season. They are still holding up well and are probably the most comfortable boots I've ever had. I was a bit reluctant at 1st regarding durability of the softer 2 piece soles but at the 2 year mark, the two layers of the sole have shown no tendency to unbond at all. If they still make this boot when my current pair wears out, I intend to buy another pair for sure. March 26, 2013
A good work boot Light weight and nice support. Been wearing them for two weeks and am happy with my purchase. August 4, 2011
Nice boot for the money Everyday use,Good Fit for all day comfort February 12, 2011
1-3 of 3