Wolverine Men's Tremor DuraShocks 8" Work Boots
Save $26.06 (22%)
Strength and comfort combine in one awesome package for the Wolverine® Men's Tremor DuraShocks® 8" Plain Toe work boot. The genuine full-grain leather upper offers strength and comfort, while Dri-lex® lining wicks away sweat to keep the foot dry. This slip resistant boot features a removable double density footbed and rubber midsole for cushioning, and a lightweight nylon shank for added support.
- Genuine full-grain leather strengthens, comforts
- Dri-lex® lining keeps foot dry by keeping sweat out
- Removable dual density footbed and rubber midsole cushion and stabilize
- Classic Goodyear welt construction is sturdy and agile
- Lightweight nylon shank battles exhaustion throughout the day
- DuraShocks® technology converts shock to energy with all-day performance
- Height: 8"
- Style: W04328
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 3676384
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hunter Great Boots I bought a pair of these in the Spring of 2011 (2 yrs ago) and wear them every week to work in the yard/around the farm and all the time during hunting season. They are still holding up well and are probably the most comfortable boots I've ever had. I was a bit reluctant at 1st regarding durability of the softer 2 piece soles but at the 2 year mark, the two layers of the sole have shown no tendency to unbond at all. If they still make this boot when my current pair wears out, I intend to buy another pair for sure. March 26, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ted A good work boot Light weight and nice support. Been wearing them for two weeks and am happy with my purchase. August 4, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hal Nice boot for the money Everyday use,Good Fit for all day comfort February 12, 2011
1-3 of 3