SOREL Women's Cumberland Winter BootItem Number: 3677188
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Brave the dropping temperatures in the SOREL® Women's Cumberland winter boot. 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation retain heat for warmth, while a waterproof rubber shell and gusseted tongue protect against the elements for dryness and comfort. Multi-directional lugs increase outsole traction on snow and ice. For sensible cold-weather style, try the Cumberland winter boot.
- Durable PU-coated synthetic textile upper maximizes durability
- Gusseted tongue keeps out slush, snow, dirt, and debris for safe wear
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff adds style and protection
- 200 grams Thinsulate™ insulation keep feet warm
- Removable EVA comfort footbed provides cushioning for comfort
- Injection-molded waterproof thermal rubber shell protects feet against the elements
- Traction-enhancing multi-directional lug outsole grips on snowy surfaces for stability
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -40°F
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Style: NL1436
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by tassle Excellent buy! The color is actually olive, not chocolate brown. The rubber part of the boot is black. December 29, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 by ME Love this boot Love this boot! Tried it on at other stores and too pricey but at Dicks I saved almost half. I will have these for years to come. December 1, 2009
Rated 3 out of 5 by JBridges Nice but not what I expected I really like these boots functionally, but was sorely disappointed to learn that they are actually an olive color and not the chocolate brown color they appear to be online. October 21, 2009
1-3 of 3