Combine cold-weather performance and stylish design in the SOREL® Women's Joan of Arctic winter boot. Crafted from waterproof full-grain and suede leather, the high-cut upper is topped with a faux fur snow cuff for style. A removable felt InnerBoot and a 2.5mm felt frost plug battle against the cold down to -25°F, while the herringbone outsole maximizes traction on snow and ice. For style and comfort, sport the Joan of Arctic boot.
- Waterproof full-grain and suede upper maximizes durability
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction protects feet against the elements
- Faux fur snow cuff protects and adds style
- Recycled-felt InnerBoot is removable for a customizeable fit and retains heat for warmth and comfort
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted, waterproof, vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole boosts traction on snowy surfaces
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -25°F
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Style: NL1540
Country Of Origin: China