LaCrosse Men's Alphaburly Sport 1500 Rubber Hunting Boots
The LaCrosse® Alphaburly® Sport 1500 hunting boots are made of insulated, scent-free, rubber-clad neoprene for waterproof comfort and protection. Thinsulate™ insulation delivers premium warmth, and the EVA midsole delivers shock absorption for all day comfort. The fleece lining provides moisture management, comfort and warmth while the adjustable gusset with Cam-Loc buckle accommodates varying calf sizes.
- Mossy Oak Treestand® camouflage pattern
- Scent-free, waterproof neoprene keeps feet dry and warm
- Back gusset allows for any calf size fit
- Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Lightweight cushioning and outstanding stability from the rugged Sport Chassis™ outsole provide optimal traction in all conditions and prevent mud build-up
- Comfort range down to -70°F
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Style: 700068
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 3677222
Rated 3.5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Cooney:) Awsomeeee These arre the best! get them! forreal! March 10, 2011
Rated 1 out of 5áby baldy made in china junk they suck only lasted a year and started cracking and they got wet wouldnt buy another pair china made junk try making a good pair in america January 9, 2011
Rated 3 out of 5áby Santa Runs small Nice looking boot. However, he had to return it so he could buy a larger boot elsewhere. Keep in mind we are talking trading in a size 14 for a 15. January 3, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5áby jim try these boots you wont regret it very good October 16, 2010
1-4 of 4