Wolverine Men's DuraShocks 8" GORE-TEX Composite Toe Work BootItem Number: 3697713
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
The Wolverine® Men's DuraShocks® 8" GTX Composite Toe work boot provides the working male a sturdy boot with all-day comfort. A full-grain leather and pigskin upper adds a rugged, yet comfortable, feature to the boot. GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane lining keeps the foot dry, while a removable double density footbed and rubber midsole boost cushion and strength. The composite toe adds protection and strength.
- Full-grain leather and pigskin in the upper for a comfortable, rugged look
- Goodyear™ welt construction for toughness and agility
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane lining keeps feet dry
- Removable double density footbed and rubber midsole cushion and stabilize
- Lightweight nylon shank battles exhaustion throughout the day
- DuraShocks® technology converts shock to energy with all-day performance
- Composite Toe provides protection and strength
- Composite-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Height: 8"
- Style: W02566
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Water Boy A great waterproof steel-toe boot I work at a Water Treatment Plant and I am on my feet most of my 8-hour shift. These boots are comfortable and they have the two most important features I need: waterproof and safety. I have used a plethora of safety boots/shoes but these are the best. If they ever wear out, I'll buy another pair! July 29, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Larry B This is a product worth it's cost. I use these as work boots in a mechanical shop. The weight of the boot is perfect and does not wear on you as the day passes. December 19, 2011
1-2 of 2