Polar Bottle Fade Sport Insulated 24 oz. Water Bottle
- Buy One Get One 50% Off Online Only on Select Polar Insulated Water Bottles! Must Add All to Cart for Discount.
Keep hydrated as you disappear down winding trails with the Polar BottleŽ Fade Insulated Water Bottle. Made with three insulating layers and a thermal layer, this 24 oz. water bottle keeps liquid colder for longer. It fits standard bike water bottle cages to help keep you hydrated as you pedal up steep hills and down daring descents. Made in the U.S.A and BPA-free, the Polar BottleŽ offers optimal hydration for any work out.
- Bike water bottle
- Features a gradual fade color design
- Ideal for hydrating while bike riding or working out
- Engineered with the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle
- Double-wall construction with a thermal barrier of air blocks out heat
- Equipped with 3 insulating layers to keep liquid cold
- Keeps liquid cold for twice as long as regular water bottles
- Made with lightweight, flexible plastic
- 100% BPA-free and Phthalate-free for quality and safety
- Fits standard bike water bottle cages
- Wide mouth design allows for ice cubes and easy cleaning
- Dishwasher and freezer safe for convenience
- Made in the U.S.A
- Capacity: 24 oz.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Lifetime
- Style: PBB-24-F
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 37629906
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by abigail great purchase this water bottle works very well. I filled it with ice and by the end of the day the ice was melted, but the water was still very cold and refreshing. I would definitely buy this brand again in a heartbeat. September 7, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Radiogeorge Not worth the money Bought one of these thinking it was 'really' insulated. Filled with ice to the top, then water. Within a couple of hours inside an are conditioned room, all the ice was melted. Tried it on the bike with a cheap non insulated bottle and ice melted at the same rate. I would not recommend this brand of botttle. July 19, 2015
1-2 of 2