The Pill Golf Full-Range Training Aid - 3 Pack
Learn to squarely strike the ball with The Pill Golf® Full Range Training Aid. Suitable for use with a full shot, chip shot, or putt, this device performs like a normal golf ball when hit correctly, but wobbles and falls flat when hit incorrectly. This unique training aid promotes square and center hits for maximum performance. A durable 2-piece construction gives The Pill Golf® Full-Range Training Aid added quality and functionality.
- Designed to provide immediate feedback on your swing or putt
- Suitable for use with a full shot, chip shot, putt, or for junior golfers
- Wobbles or falls flat when hit incorrectly for instant visual feedback
- Encourages square and center hits for maximum performance
- Cambered sides for precision, performance, and added training capabilities
- 2-piece construction features Surlyn cover and soft core for added quality
- Provides the feel and performance of a Tour-level ball when hit correctly
- Durable construction stands up to repeated uses
- The Pill Golf
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 37667396
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jackie F. Great effective and inexpensive aid This ball gives you immediate feedback on your stroke. By the way it wobbled, I was able to pinpoint the exact problems with my stroke, and immediately make the fix. May 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Golf Guy Very Effective Great value. I saw a consistent improvement in my short game within days of practicing with these. May 20, 2014
1-2 of 2