Nike Women's Pro Fierce Sports Bra
NOW: $36.99 (26% off!)
Put on the Nike® Women's Pro Fierce Sports Bra when you mean business. This medium-impact sports bra features a supportive silhouette with molded, compressive cups to keep things under control, while delivering maximum comfort. Stretchy Dri-Fit® fabric wicks away sweat and moisture throughout your workout to keep you dry, and bonded seams eliminate irritation with a soft feel. This Nike® bra is the gateway to healthy, happy living.
- Sports bra
- For medium-impact sports like cycling, dance and cardio classes
- Dri-FIT® fabric wicks away sweat and moisture for ultimate dryness
- Molded, compressive mesh cups provide vertical and lateral support
- Contoured seams and underbust band for enhanced fit
- Bonded seams create smooth feel and reduce irritation
- Mesh racerback promotes airflow and motion
- Care Instructions: Machine wash
- Fabric: Body/side panel lining/strap lining: Dri-FIT 88% polyester / 12% spandex. Center back panel: Dri-FIT 81% recycled polyester / 19% spandex.
- Style: 620279
Country of Origin: Sri LankaWeb ID: 37778806
Rated 3.8 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5áby gretch no support Didn't like this bra so i'I'll return it! Too tight around the back causing lots of back fat! October 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Missbubbletea Love this fit!!! This sport bra is perfect for someone who is busty and wants a tight fit. I'm usually a 36DD and I wear this for running and normal workouts in the gym. Not too tight- unlike the more snug fit of Nike's high intensity bra, but also was able to make sure my chest area stays locked. Love it October 1, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby MS0819 It's very comfortable and fits great But I was reluctant to pay $50 for a sports bra. If you are willing to spend the money I would definitely get it July 16, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby tennismom Glad I found this! I have another of this exact Nike sports bra in black and had searched all over the internet for one in the same style but in white. This is a great supportive sports bra that has a minimal but helpful bit of liner in the front and stays in place during tough tennis workouts. I am a 32C and ordered a small that fit well and is easy to put on. Hope Nike will continue to make this style and model! June 18, 2015
1-4 of 4