Nike Women's Dri-FIT Knit Infinity Long Sleeve Shirt
Save $28.01 (25%)
The Dri-FIT® Knit Infinity Cover-Up is a glam slam for all around comfort and style. This long sleeve shirt is made with stretchy, sweat-wicking fabric and a mesh back panel to keep you cool, dry and ventilated during your workout. This lightweight design features a loose fit for a casual look and a funnel neck for warm, adjustable coverage. Create your own fitness craze wearing this Nike® Women's Dri-FIT® Knit Infinity Shirt.
- Long sleeve shirt
- Loose fit for comfort and a casual look
- Dri-FIT® fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Funnel neck with drawcord for warmth and adjustable coverage
- Mesh back panel for excellent breathability
- Rib cuffs and hem for enhanced fit
- Seamless construction helps minimize irritation due to chafing
- Care Instructions: Machine wash
- Fabric: Body: Dri-FIT 78% polyester / 16% nylon / 6% spandex. Side panels: Dri-FIT 70% polyester / 22% nylon / 8% spandex. Lower back panel: Dri-FIT 72% polyester / 21% nylon / 7% spandex.
- Style: 620382
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 37778846
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by suze Perfect for cooler weather This shirt is fitted so I recommend going up at least a size if you want a looser fit. For reference I'm 5'2", 125 lbs and bought the small (my usual Nike clothing size). It's form-fitting in the body but not too tight; I can still wear a tank top underneath. The sleeves are tight so don't expect to be able to push them up very far if you get too warm; they're also too long for me but I just fold them back if necessary or pull them down if my fingers get too cold. I've worn this for running outside and for TRX classes in cold and cooler weather, in the 40s/50s/60s (TX hasn't been too cold this Nov/Dec). It's incredibly comfortable and doesn't chafe. The funnel neck is just right for temps in the 40s-50s. I can pull it up to my nose to block the wind or pull it down and stay loose if I just need to keep my neck warm. December 12, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Steph505 Depends on what you want... This top is very fitted so you can't really wear it over another shirt. The sleeves are very long. The sleeves and the back have a different print than the front. I retuned it because I wanted to wear it over another shirt and it just wasn't possible. December 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yanainsingapore Love the fit! I love the deep blue color, along with the extra turtle neck fabric! October 29, 2014
1-3 of 3