Shock Doctor Men's SVR Compression Pant
Get real-time recovery with the Shock Doctor® SVR Compression Pant. Made with supportive engineered compression, the SVR Pant supports muscles while keeping them cool. Gradient compression through the gluteus, thigh and below the calves improves circulation and aids in the removal of lactic acid, key for some of the biggest muscles in our body. Wear the pants during or after training and even to bed for maximum recovery.
- Designed to help increase recovery time during or after training/competition
- Engineered compression technology helps to increase circulation
- Gradient compression technology in the gluteus, thighs and below the calves improves circulation and aids in the removal of lactic acid
- AirFlow ventilated mesh in groin and won the legs help to regulate muscle heat
- Exclusive bio-shape design matches the athlete's natural stance
- Premium micro knit waistband for additional comfort
- Antimicrobial, 4-way stretch moisture wicking compression fabric
- Materials: 74% Nylon/ 26% Spandex
- Style: SVR730
- Shock Doctor
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 37981186
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Silvy BEST PRODUCT I EVER BOUGHT! I have a tendency of pulling a variety of leg muscles. This product keeps your legs warm, but it doesn't overheat your entire body. Extremely comfortable! Best investment I ever made. No more worries about running at full speed and pulling muscles! June 17, 2016
1-1 of 1