Burton Men's Moto Speed Zone 2015 Snowboard Boots
Extreme comfort awaits in the Burton® Men's Moto Speed Zone Snowboard Boots! Designed with Speed Zone™ lacing, the Moto allows you to customize your laces to the perfect fit for all day riding. The DynoLITE outsole delivers lightweight construction with super comfy cushioning and support. Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil reflects heat back to your feet to keep your toes toasty all season long.
Liner: Imprint™ 1
- Response: Playful-Medium
- Board feel: Medium-Maximum
- Best terrain: Groomers
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology - reduces the boot's footprint by one full size. A size 10 feels like a size 10, but with the footprint of a size 9.
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ for true zonal lacing control
- Cushioning: DynoLITE Outsole offers lighter construction and superior cushioning, board feel and support. Formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temperatures.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil reflects heat to your feet for improved warmth & comfort.
- Flex & Response: Soft Flex Tongue
- Total Comfort Construction gives you a broken-in feel right out of the box.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset Seal in the lower zone of the foot keeps you warm & dry.
Liner: Imprint™ 1
- Integrated Lacing features inner lace lock
- Lightweight power panels
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed
- Heat moldable technology
- Style #: 104361
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 38225926
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jacob Love these boots My Grampa love his birthday present and can't wait to use them next year. I bought a par two years ago and they still look bran new from same store March 15, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by Snow Avid snowboarder Soft soft soft! They feel good initially but turn to mush very quickly. Plus you have to toughen them several times throughout the day. For $149 they seem like a good deal but you can get much better ones for $200 from a local ski shop. February 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dezracer Light and comfy I was pleasantly surprised how light and comfortable these boots are, I have boarded 3 times with theses boots and no complaints so far. February 17, 2016
1-3 of 3