Burton Men's Invader Snowboard Boots 2014-15
Take on the next challenge with the Burton® Men's Invader Snowboard Boots! The DynoLITE Outsole delivers lightweight construction designed to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temperatures, while giving you great cushioning and support. Skip the breaking-in period thanks to Total Comfort Construction, which ensures your boots feel great right out of the box. The Invader Boots feature traditional lacing and the Imprint™ 1 Liner.
Liner: Imprint™ 1
- Response: Playful
- Board Feel: Medium/Maximum
- Terrain: Groomers
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology - reduces the boot's footprint by one full size. A size 10 feels like a size 10, but with the footprint of a size 9.
- Lacing: Traditional
- Cushioning: DynoLITE Outsole offers lighter construction and superior cushioning, board feel and support. Formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temperatures.
- Flex & Response: Soft Flex Tongue
- Total Comfort Construction gives you a broken-in feel right out of the box.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset Seal in the lower zone of the foot keeps you warm & dry.
Liner: Imprint™ 1
- Integrated Lacing features inner lace lock
- Lightweight power panels
- Level 1 molded EVA footbed
- Heat moldable technology
- Style #: 106511
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 38225976
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ColoradoPowHunter Great for a budget price! I recently purchased these boots as my first pair. They work well. The only complaint is the effort it takes to lace them up tight and to untie them. For the price though these boots are worth it! February 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Blythe new product My son loved them!! They were just what we thought we were getting December 29, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Zepfville Very Comfortable My son has Severs disease and these boots are very comfortable December 4, 2014
1-3 of 3