Grit Hockey Pod Hockey Bag
Great for the player of all levels, grab your gear and go in the Grit Hockey Pod™. Made with Torsion Technology™ Frame, the Hockey Pod™ uses composite rods to give the bag structure while maintaining flexibility. This hockey bag's interior comes with separate shelves or compartments for all your gear, an adjustable sling for convenient carrying and a removable mesh wet/dry bag that is great for sandals, towels and laundry.
- Includes separate shelving for your helmet, gloves, skates and a bottom compartment that holds shin guards, elbow pads, shoulder pads and pants
- Mesh lining on the bag's interior is great for shower sandals, tape, towels and accessories
- Zippered front pocket increases storage, organization
- Easy clip adjustable sling strap ensures a comfortable carry
- Torsion Technology™ Frame uses plastic holders to secure the side panel and allow the bag to stand
- Rear composite rods give structure and flexibility
- Composite rods are flexible and move with the bag
- Back panel ventilation keeps your gear fresh and adds breathability
- Removable mesh wet/dry bag is great for shower sandals, towels and laundry
- Dimensions: 30" x 24" x 15"
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Style: HP01-030
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 38233716
Grit Hockey Pod Hockey Bag 1 1
Great Bag for our Needs My son is in Mites and for the last year I have been very carefully packing all his gear into a tiny duffle bag. I wanted to something for his gear that offered the ability to stay organized, but that wasn't so huge that it won't fit in the back of my Mini Cooper without folding the seats down. Unfortunately, most hockey wheel bags and backpacks measured either too deep or too tall for the trunk of the car. The Grit Pod is the perfect solution. It fits easily into the back of the car and has all the necessary shelves and pockets to stay organized. The bag itself is well constructed and was fairly easy to assemble (you have to bend the torsion rods and stick them into place and then attach the shelves). It is also very comfortable to carry with the single wide shoulder strap. Before the Pod, we were usually the last one out of the locker room because in order to get everything to fit in the duffle bag I had to pack it a certain way - with the shin-guards on the bottom and the shoulder pads on the top. Since the shoulder pads come off first and the shin guards last, it meant that I had a pile of pads on the locker room floor before I could start packing the bag. The Pod is well organized with enough space that pads go where they belong immediately after taking them off. It has saved us a lot of time. October 9, 2014
1-1 of 1