E-Force Chill Racquetball Glove - Right Hand
The E-Force® Chill glove is the first completely perforated racquetball glove for total wrap-around cooling and comfort. Its perforated Cabretta Sheepskin palm and open-mesh spandex back allow air flow to wick away moisture, so your racquet hand stays dry. Full stay-soft leather on the ring and little finger offers serious defense on dives and wall shots. As competition heats up, the E-Force® Chill Racquetball Glove offers a winning grip.
- Right hand racquetball glove
- Exclusive Moisture Barrier technology for total comfort
- Perforated Cabretta Sheepskin palm and fingers create air-flow keeping hands drier and more comfortable
- Full leather ring finger and little finger offer added protection while still allowing your fingers to flex and easily grip your racquet
- Set-in thumb delivers a comfortable feel and extra freedom of movement
- Air-Flow spandex open-mesh back provides venting for heat and moisture
- Soft elastic sweat-absorbing wristband
- Durable design with stay-soft leather construction
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 38352926
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GiantHusker1 Help with Florida Heat! I play outdoors on cement, and this gloves helps keep my hand dry. I sweat profusely, especially on sunny, humid Florida afternoons, and this glove works! June 6, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Corky Great glove - doesn't get wet I have been using this glove for awhile, this one is a replacement for one I already have. It fits well and stays dry. December 6, 2014
1-2 of 2