STX Women's Rave 10░ Strung Lacrosse Head
$59.97 to $76.93
Dominate the field with the STX® Women's Rave 10░ Lacrosse Head. Designed for ultimate ball control and protection, the Rave 10░ features the STX® Forward Cant™ design that helps drive the ball to the sweet spot for the quickest release and better control. The head has low sidewalls allowing for the deepest legal pocket in the game. The lightweight head is incredibly stiff making it very durable so it lasts season after season.
- Forward Cant™ technology delivers a faster release and provides a better overall feel
- Runaway Pocket™ features an overlapping center string system that allows the two center runners to flex out and hug the ball.
- 10░ tilts the head forward to drive the ball to the sweet spot
- Low sidewalls allows for the deepest legal pocket
- Maximum ball stop height and angle for better ball retention
- Designed for ultimate ball control and protection
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 3890654
Rated 4.5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby Iluvlax74 Awesome head Ive been playing lax for 6 years This head is great for everything-scooping, passing, throwing, and cradling with control. My only problem with it is the pocket gets deeper after just a couple of catches. But other than that, I love this head. November 16, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5áby lax[*]999 love it great head.. broken in easily awesome control overall just amazing. not recomended for beginners. September 22, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5áby BuckeyeLAX Great head! Playing junior lacrosse competitive league with this head. Some confusion as to whether or not it was legal, due to depth of pocket. League required we tighten it up snd tie it off. Does a great job scooping and passing. Seems to make pass tighter and more exact. Very pleased! March 13, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5áby Bay1368 Good I have played lacrosse for 4 years. This head is good and reliable! I had trouble deciding between this and the nv3 head. I talked to some college players and they all recominded this one! i really like this head! January 28, 2011
1-4 of 4