The Pill Golf Full-Range Training Aid - 1 Pack
Learn to squarely strike the ball with The Pill Golf® Full Range Training Aid. Suitable for use with a full shot, chip shot, or putt, this device performs like a normal golf ball when hit correctly, but wobbles and falls flat when hit incorrectly. This unique training aid promotes square and center hits for maximum performance. A durable 2-piece construction gives The Pill Golf® Full-Range Training Aid added quality and functionality.
- Designed to provide immediate feedback on your swing or putt
- Suitable for use with a full shot, chip shot, putt, or for junior golfers
- Wobbles or falls flat when hit incorrectly for instant visual feedback
- Encourages square and center hits for maximum performance
- Cambered sides for precision, performance, and added training capabilities
- 2-piece construction features Surlyn cover and soft core for added quality
- Provides the feel and performance of a Tour-level ball when hit correctly
- Durable construction stands up to repeated uses
- The Pill Golf
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 38918866
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Golfing Mom Simple and Makes Sense Feels like a real golf ball! Helps me set up proper alignment to the target while providing feedback on my swing. Easy and fun to use. Finally Golf makes sense! June 5, 2014
1-1 of 1