Kettler Top Star XL Outdoor Table Tennis Table
Make your backyard into a game room with the KettlerŽ Top Star XL Outdoor Table Tennis Table. Featuring an ALU-TEC™ underside, this table withstands expansion and contraction due to change in weather. This surface technology combined with the weatherproof sealed aluminum composite top makes this the perfect outdoor table. When storing, the swiveling wheels, anti-tilt trolley and a locking mechanism allow for easy handing by one person.
- Certified true tournament bounce for unmatched quality and performance
- Apron design cradles table top to resist warping
- Patented SAFETY-TrackT folding mechanism provides smooth and reliable folding
- Patented Safety-FoldŽ with Dual Lock SafetyT to prevent unintended opening or closing of table
- True play-back feature for warm-up or solo play has no wide gap for ball to drop in
- Tournament lines are smooth and even with playing surface
- Unique water based paint and topcoat are UV, scratch and fade resistant
- Net and durable resin net-posts remain in the play position even when folded for storage
- Net can be adjusted for height and tension
- Space saver technology for compact storage and low center of gravity for easy transport
- Tubing manufactured according to ISO 9002 standards
- Top: Aluminum composite with ALU-TEC™ Climate-Control™ underside
- Frame: 1.5'' square aluminum apron, 2.5''steel legs
- Wheels: 5.5'' dual wheel casters casters, 2 integrated locking system
- Dimensions: 9' length x 5' width
- Folded Dimensions: 72'' length x 26.25'' width x 66.75'' height
- Weight: 141 lbs.
- Type: Outdoor rollaway
Country of Origin: GermanyWeb ID: 3948446
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by pingandpong A good outdoor table [...] Assembly was smooth with two persons. Table is pretty stable compared to the lower Stockhom model. Made in Germany. The number of screws may be a few more or a few less than what indicates in the instruction but always end up with enough or extra screws. We're satified with this purchase. June 29, 2010
1-1 of 1