Odyssey White Ice #9 PutterItem Number: 3956507
Price: $99.99 $129.99*
You save: $30.00 (23%)
You save: $30.00 (23%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
This #9 head shape was originally developed specifically for Phil Mickelson for use on the PGA Tour. It was so successful that it was brought into the Odyssey® line and has been a fixture ever since. The White Ice putters from Odyssey® combine Tour-trusted shapes with a new look and better feel. Developed after extensive feedback from players on Tour, the White Ice Insert delivers enhanced sound, responsiveness and consistency.
- Toe-weighted, heel-shafted, flanged blade with a long hosel and half-shaft offset
- Headweight Optimization: Tour-tuned weight ports in the sole optimize the putter head with the shaft length to create the ideal balance that maximizes feel, control and accuracy
- Dark Nickel Finish creates a rich premium look that reduces glare for the utmost in confidence
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty against defects
White Ice Insert:
- Fine-tuned to enhance sound, responsiveness, resiliency and consistency
- Inner core is 19% firmer to enhance the feel and 92% stiffer for better resiliency, leading to consistent distance control
- Face surface has been roughened to enhance the sound at impact with softer golf balls; also helps increase friction between the ball and the insert to promote forward roll
- Headcover included
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 760-804-4493.
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: Choose from 33", 34", 35"
Country Of Origin: Mexico
Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 21 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JohnnyZ123 My New Fav Love the mallet style putter love the weight most of it being in the toe.The problem is that the guy in the store gave me a bland headcover in stead if a 1/2 mallet August 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dan great putter I have used this putter for 4 rounds and the weight and feed is very good. July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Webbed feet Great Feel I had reservation about switching putters, since I?ve had my Scotty Cameron for >10 years. After a couple of weeks testing on the store putting green, I made the move and have never looked back. Great feel and still very accurate from 8 feet and closer. I like the Odyssey white ice 9 for longer putts (> 25 ft.) better than my SC June 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stone Nice ice! Great putter. Good feel and balance! Not for slow greens however. May 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by magicmark1 great feel and balance Love the way the ball feels coming off the putter face. Easy to see the line. Great balance. May 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Big poppa Awsome I love the putter and the sales associate was very helpful May 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Golfnut1960 Great putter Looking for a toe weighted putter, great putter great price,Nice weighted putter with a great feel on the green April 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by odyssey nice This putter sounds and feels great, no more three putt for me. February 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jr Great putter Weight distribution is amazing perfect for my putting stroke. February 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hoppy64 This putter has great feel The Odyssey White Ice #9 Putter is the one I chose out of 10 different putters I tried. It has great feel and is weighted perfectly. I couldn't miss with it on the inside putting green and I cannot wait for that to carry over to the course..... February 19, 2014