Kan Jam Disc Game
- Limited Time Sale: Buy One Get One 50% Off Select Outdoor Games 19.99 or More! Must Add All to Cart for Discount.
Kan Jam ® is a 4 player disc game, similar to bean bag toss played with a disc instead of bean bags that uses teamwork to score. The object of the game is to score points as a team by throwing the disc in the goal ("kan"). Instead of just throwing the disc back and forth in the backyard, Kan Jam ® provides hours of fun with a target to throw toward and the challenge as a teammate of redirecting an errant toss on the other end.
Kan Jam® just got that much cooler. Download the Kan Jam® app to get rules, how-to videos and a super easy to use scorekeeper! This set is lightweight and easily portable, making it the perfect game for tailgating, camping, backyard, and the beach.
How to play:
How to play:
- Set up the goals ("kans") 50 feet apart.
- Two teams of two.
- Teams take turns throwing/deflecting the disc toward the goal.
- Play to 21 points.
- Instant win: Throw the disc inside the kan through the small front slot opening
- 2 points: Throw the disc to strike the kan, unassisted by teammate
- 3 points: Teammate deflects the disc throw inside the kan
- 1 point: Teammate deflects the disc throw to hit the kan
- 2 durable official goals ("kans")
- Custom designed 168 gram disc
- Detailed scoring guide and instructions
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 3996124