Rawlings RCAL Official Cal Ripken League Baseball
Built for tournament play and the regular season, he can play like a pro with the Rawlings® Cal Ripken League Baseball. The Official RCAL Baseball features Extra Innings technology, which is designed to make this ball withstand all weather conditions and last for more seasons. Rawlings ® raised red seams provide a superior grip for enhanced performance. Cal Ripken Baseball is a division of the Babe Ruth League.
- Cover: Grade B full grain leather for excellent durability
- Core: Cushioned cork optimizes ball energy upon impact
- Additions/Technologies: Extra Innings™ resists moisture damage for longer ball life
- Stitching/Seams: Red raised seams for improved grip and control
- League/Certification(s): Cal Ripken League (division of Babe Ruth League); tournament grade
- Balls included in purchase: individual
- Recommended Age: Youth
- Model: RCAL
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 3997625
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Baseball1 Quality BP ball. This ball seems to hold up well in repetitive batting practice sessions. February 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sports Fans Perfect substitution for the OMLB We bought several of these intending to use them to collect autographs from local major-leaguers. The leather was high-quality as advertised, each ball was bright, clean and spotless. These may be your best option if a case of the OMLB are too much $$$ for you as a beginning collector. Try the Babe Ruth ones too. Look for this grain/quality of leather in your Rawlings ball if you're seeking autographs. Way to go, Dicks! February 9, 2012
1-2 of 2