Eureka! Equinox 6 Person TentItem Number: 3998052
Weather the toughest camping conditions with the Eureka!® Equinox 6 Person Tent. Featuring a lightweight, shockcorded, self-supporting 5/8" pre-bent aluminum frame, the 6 pole hexagonal tent delivers unmatched stability, especially in windy conditions. The 75D StormShield® polyester full coverage fly is brimmed over the door for all weather air flow. The Equinox features near-vertical walls for lots of interior space.
- 6 pole hexagonal tent with umbrella hub
- Great for camping with family and friends
- Lightweight, shockcorded, self-supporting 5/8" pre-bent aluminum frame
- Twin-track, side opening door provides easy entry to the Eureka!® Equinox
- Near vertical walls maximize interior space
- 75D StormShield® polyester full coverage fly is brimmed over door for all weather air flow
- Heavy duty 210D nylon oxford bathtub floor minimizes seams and exposure to ground level water
- Large, zippered windows on 2 panels allow cross ventilation
- Poles over door can be removed and the door hood snugged down via draw cord for a more weather proof profile
- Capacity: 6
- Peak height: 43"
- Minimum weight: 18 lbs 12 oz
- Usage: 3 seasons
- Poles: 6
- Floor area: 11'8" x 10"
- Doors: 1
- Windows: 4
- Vents: 1 in roof
- Packed size: 11" x 28"
- Canopy: 70D nylon taffeta uncoated
- Fly: 75D StormShield® polyester 1200 mm
- Floor: 210D nylon oxford 1200 mm
- Mesh: 40D No-See-Um
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3pointer 20+ years I owned one for over 20 years the rain proofing finally dilapidated. Fit two adults and two kids great. Stood up to many a storm, poles are slightly curved from all the years, but still worked great. Used a footprint and never had any holes develop or any stitching come loose. Only negative I ever had was the tent runs a little warmer than most. May 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dan the man Excellent Quality! I have used this tent for about 20 years and it is still like new! The durable shockcorded aluminum poles are very strong. Almost every year, I camp in the tent on South Bass Island State Park in Ohio right on Lake Erie. The tent has held up perfectly in strong winds and thunderstorms. I am 6' tall and can stand up fully! I don't recommend sleeping any more than 2 people if you use cots and want to have room for your luggage. I can set this tent up by myself but two people make it easier. I'm glad to see they still make this tent. I would buy it again in a heartbeat! August 1, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ellen Nice tent and good features Camped for about 2 years with this tent. While on the eastern shore a wind storm came through that snapped several of the poles off. It was a good tent but did not stand up to extreme conditions. May 21, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Meadeball 21 years and loving it My review would be way too long to put here. Instead, please have a look at it at the following [@]Short answer: I have owned a Eureka Equinox 6 since 1991 -- 21 years -- and counting. The brand was recommended to me by a friend, now unfortunately deceased, who got me into camping. As he promised, it has turned out to be an investment that has surely paid for itself compared to the half-dozen lower-quality tents I would have gone through in the same time frame had I not opted for quality first. Buy this Eureka; you WILL stay dry and you will LOVE the construction. Sun, storms and snow -- and I've never had a leak or a problem. GREAT TENT. March 28, 2012
1-4 of 4