Eureka! Equinox 6 Person Tent
Weather the toughest camping conditions with the Eureka!® Equinox 6 Person Tent. Featuring a lightweight, shockcorded, self-supporting 5/8" pre-bent aluminum frame, the 6 pole hexagonal tent delivers unmatched stability, especially in windy conditions. The 75D StormShield® polyester full coverage fly is brimmed over the door for all weather air flow. The Equinox features near-vertical walls for lots of interior space.
- 6 pole hexagonal tent with umbrella hub
- Great for camping with family and friends
- Lightweight, shockcorded, self-supporting 5/8" pre-bent aluminum frame
- Twin-track, side opening door provides easy entry to the Eureka!® Equinox
- Near vertical walls maximize interior space
- 75D StormShield® polyester full coverage fly is brimmed over door for all weather air flow
- Heavy duty 210D nylon oxford bathtub floor minimizes seams and exposure to ground level water
- Large, zippered windows on 2 panels allow cross ventilation
- Poles over door can be removed and the door hood snugged down via draw cord for a more weather proof profile
- Capacity: 6
- Peak height: 43"
- Minimum weight: 18 lbs 12 oz
- Usage: 3 seasons
- Poles: 6
- Floor area: 11'8" x 10"
- Doors: 1
- Windows: 4
- Vents: 1 in roof
- Packed size: 11" x 28"
- Canopy: 70D nylon taffeta uncoated
- Fly: 75D StormShield® polyester 1200 mm
- Floor: 210D nylon oxford 1200 mm
- Mesh: 40D No-See-Um
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 3998052
Eureka! Equinox 6 Person Tent 4 4
20+ years I owned one for over 20 years the rain proofing finally dilapidated. Fit two adults and two kids great. Stood up to many a storm, poles are slightly curved from all the years, but still worked great. Used a footprint and never had any holes develop or any stitching come loose. Only negative I ever had was the tent runs a little warmer than most. May 13, 2013
Excellent Quality! I have used this tent for about 20 years and it is still like new! The durable shockcorded aluminum poles are very strong. Almost every year, I camp in the tent on South Bass Island State Park in Ohio right on Lake Erie. The tent has held up perfectly in strong winds and thunderstorms. I am 6' tall and can stand up fully! I don't recommend sleeping any more than 2 people if you use cots and want to have room for your luggage. I can set this tent up by myself but two people make it easier. I'm glad to see they still make this tent. I would buy it again in a heartbeat! August 1, 2012
Nice tent and good features Camped for about 2 years with this tent. While on the eastern shore a wind storm came through that snapped several of the poles off. It was a good tent but did not stand up to extreme conditions. May 21, 2012
21 years and loving it My review would be way too long to put here. Instead, please have a look at it at the following [@]Short answer: I have owned a Eureka Equinox 6 since 1991 -- 21 years -- and counting. The brand was recommended to me by a friend, now unfortunately deceased, who got me into camping. As he promised, it has turned out to be an investment that has surely paid for itself compared to the half-dozen lower-quality tents I would have gone through in the same time frame had I not opted for quality first. Buy this Eureka; you WILL stay dry and you will LOVE the construction. Sun, storms and snow -- and I've never had a leak or a problem. GREAT TENT. March 28, 2012
1-4 of 4