Eureka! Titan 8 Person TentItem Number: 3998053
There's room for the entire family in the Eureka! ® Titan 8 Person Tent. It packs over 128 square feet of space and features removable dividers to give the kids their own room! 6 extra large windows ventilate breeze, while also protecting from splashing rain. This tent sleeps 8.
- 4 pole rectangular tent with umbrella hub
- Heavy duty shockcorded self-supporting 6061 .75"-1" aluminum frame
- Easy set up with Eureka! ® hub and color coded roof panels
- Large high/low doors provide easy access
- 75D StormShield ® polyester fly is hooded on all 4 sides for all-weather ventilation
- Features corner "closet," rings for hangers, clothesline rings at all eaves and mesh storage pockets on ceiling panels
- 210D nylon oxford bathtub floor offers superior durability and tear resistance
- 6 extra large windows well above ground level for cross-ventilation and rain protection
- Removable room divider and side wall pull outs maximize interior space
- Capacity: 8
- Peak Height: 84"
- Minimum weight: 31 lbs 15 oz
- Usage: 3 season
- Poles: 4
- Floor area: 9' 6". x 13' 6"
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 6
- Packed size: 12" x 29"
- Canopy: 75D nylon taffeta 1200 mm
- Fly: 75D StormShield ® polyester 1200 mm
- Floor: 210D nylon oxford 1500 mm
- Mesh: 40D No-See-Um
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wheatables Well worth the price This tent is a beast. It is huge, near vertical walls, great ventilation, roomy center height, bathtub bottom, quality zippers, just an excellent multipurpose tent. I've had mine now for at least five years, and it gets used regularly for Scout campouts for adult leaders or my sons and me or a bevy of teenage boys (5-6, with gear). It's been in major thunderstorms, withstood high winds, and performed admirably in the heat and humidity of Michigan summers. The only drawbacks are the lack of a vestibule, and the rainfly could extend a little further over the entrances. Minor complaints at best. Well worth the investment, no issues with performance over the years. Dries quickly, too, even in humid conditions. May 17, 2011
1-1 of 1