Eureka! Timberline 2 Person Tent
Save $80.06 (44%)
The durable, "A"-frame Eureka!® Timberline 2 Person Tent is a must for your next camping or scouting trip! Enjoy extra storage and rain protection with an optional vestibule and annex, while the front and rear hooded fly allow windows to be left partially open for ventilation, regardless of the weather. This lightweight, sturdy tent is built to last, with shock-corded eaves to ensure stability during windy conditions.
- Five pole "A" frame tent
- ½ inch aluminum frame
- Twin-track side opening door
- Shockcorded eaves increase stability and absorb wind stress
- Large rear window and areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow
- 2 storage pockets provide a convenient place to store equipment and supplies
- Capacity: 2
- Peak Height: 39 inches
- Minimum weight: 5 lbs. 13 oz.
- Usage: Three-seasons
- Poles: 5
- Floor area: 5 ft. 3 in. x 7 ft. 2 in.
- Doors: 1
- Windows: 2
- Packed size: 6" x 24"
- Canopy: 75D polyester taffeta uncoated
- Fly: 75D StormShield ® polyester 800 mm
- Floor: 75D polyester taffeta 800 mm
- Mesh: 40D No-See-Um
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 3998054