Heater 20' PowerAlley Home Batting CageItem Number: 3998314
Built for ultimate ease-of-use and durability, the Heater Sports® PowerAlley 20' Batting Cage can set up in minutes in your backyard. The unique fiberglass pole design, tough 1.25" nylon netting and steel ground stakes provide excellent strength and support along with the flexibility to withstand the elements. The Heater Sports® PowerAlley Batting Cage allows you to hit ball after ball without fear of breaking a window or denting a car.
- Solid fiberglass frame is strong, stable and assembles quickly
- Durable 1.25" nylon netting is built to last through harsh weather
- Steel ground stakes and nylon support rope provide rugged support
- Built-in harness connects easily to a pitching machine (sold separately)
- Eliminates having to chase down every ball for more efficient training
- Great for the Slider Lite-Ball and Power Alley pitching machines
- Built for baseball, but also perfect for golf
- Recommended for ages 6+
- Dimensions: 20' length x 12' width x 10' height
- 30-day manufacturer's money-back guarantee
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
- Model: PA199
- Heater Sports
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 435-656-1756.
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 3 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sheri Absolutely terrible! The frame doesn't even hold the net up without falling over. A complete waste of money! April 29, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Gtwo It does it's purpose! If you are looking for a quick and easy cage for the backyard, this would fit your needs. It's not the beat quality, but not too bad. The cage does come with stakes to put in the ground for the poles, but since my backyard is all concrete, I had to go to my local hardware store and make my own base supports for the poles; it only cost me about an extra $25. So, just keep that in mind!!! January 5, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Charles Looks like on the box, kind of. Just set it up in my backyard. My son will be able to practice batting no doubt. The cage look a little floppy but all in all, it'll be fine!!! August 14, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by MScotty. Not bad. After getting my son a pitching machine(at a Dick's store), I didn't want to inspect the yard to make sure he picked up all the balls after each use. (And with two dogs, didn't want to find chewed up balls.) My wife told me her company offers discounts on online purchases from Dick's, so I ordered this batting cage. It's not bad, easy to set up, the net is the only thing that has to be stretched out and I was able to install it with the pitching machine port in the right position. It's a good size, I couldn't see getting bigger. The net seems strong and hope it'll last a few years, but the guide and support ropes (more like shoe laces), I'll sure will have to be replaced. July 15, 2011
1-4 of 4