Sportube Series 1 Ski Hard Shell Case
The Sportube® Series 1 Hard Shell Ski Case will ensure your snow equipment is moved from start to finish with superior protection while providing a comfortable and simple travel experience. The case is blow molded in the USA from high-density polyethylene which is strong, durable, and lightweight, protecting your valuable winter sports equipment. This case includes wheels for easy portability.
Check your Sportube® at the airport with a peace of mind that equipment will be safe and sound while in the hands of strangers or skip the line and fees and ship your gear enclosed in the Sportube® to your final destination.
Click here for additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty.
6 5/8"w ◊ 5 1/2"d
Adjustable in length from 48" to 83" (130cm to 212cm)
Weighs approximately 8lbs
Skis not included
- Designed to protect one pair of alpine skis and poles, or two pairs of nordic/skate skis and poles
- Hard plastic shell protects gear while traveling and lasts infinitely longer than any soft bag
- Sportube® cases are accepted by all shipping companies including FedEx and UPS (no additional packing materials needed)
- Fits all ski types and binding systems
- Wheels are molded rubber and fitted with steel bearings allowing for easy rolling, maneuverability, and improved durability
- Padded at both ends
- Easy-Pull Handle attachment point
- Includes wire case pin
- Can be strapped to the roof of a vehicle to protect your gear from road salt, dirt, and grime
- Utilize this case to transport and protect fishing rods, water skis, and kayak paddles!
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 4007051
Sportube Series 1 Ski Hard Shell Case 4 4
Finally got one I've been holding out and using my old high sierra ski bag for years. A ski buddy of mine has one of the sportube's and loves it. So far, I love it. It's much easier to deal with than a bag and protects your equipment much better. December 16, 2013
Great product This product will protect my skis much better than any cloth bag. I ordered the pull handle too but didn't need to because it was enclosed. For those wishing to purchase this in the future consider the handle was not described as included but it was. December 29, 2012
used for air travel Put 1 pair of skis in, loaded it onto the plane, and the skis made it to the destination and home in one piece. It was awkward to carry/pull, but I think that is more because of the size of the skis. December 16, 2011
I would buy this product again The product will be used to transport skis to Colorado December 5, 2011
1-4 of 4