Sportube Series 2 Ski Hard Shell Case
The Sportube® Series 2 Hard Shell Ski Case will ensure your snow equipment is moved from start to finish with superior protection while providing a comfortable and simple travel experience. The case is blow molded in the USA from high-density polyethylene which is strong, durable, and lightweight, protecting your valuable winter sports equipment. This case includes wheels for easy portability.
Check your Sportube® at the airport with a peace of mind that equipment will be safe and sound while in the hands of strangers or skip the line and fees and ship your gear enclosed in the Sportube® to your final destination.
Click here for additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Designed to protect two pairs of alpine skis and poles, or multiple pairs of nordic/skate skis and poles
- Hard plastic shell protects gear while traveling and lasts infinitely longer than any soft bag
- Sportube® cases are accepted by all shipping companies including FedEx and UPS (no additional packing materials needed)
- Fits all ski types and binding systems
- Wheels are molded rubber and fitted with steel bearings allowing for easy rolling, maneuverability, and improved durability
- Padded at both ends
- New Easy-Pull handle attachment point
- Includes wire case pin
- Can be strapped to the roof of a vehicle to protect your gear from road salt, dirt, and grime
- Utilize this case to transport and protect fishing rods, water skis, firearms, spear guns, model airplanes, and kayak paddles!
- 11"w × 6"d
- Adjustable in length from 48" to 83" (130cm to 207cm)
- Weighs approximately 12lbs
- Skis not included
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 4007052
Sportube Series 2 Ski Hard Shell Case 1 1
Does it's job well. I used my Sportube with my family on a trip to the rockies last year. I've had soft bags rip on me in the past so I thought I would go a different direction. The Sportube got our skis to Colorado and back safely. Nothing fancy but dependable and easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone traveling with skis. September 6, 2011
1-1 of 1