Rocket Meat Seeker 2-Blade 100 Grain Mechanical Broadheads - 3 PackItem Number: 4017158
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Experience extreme power with the Rocket ® Meat Seeker Broadhead. The Meat Seeker's diameter flies exactly like a field tip thanks to the streamlined design and the rotating head and scallop-grooved tip eliminate planing and wind resistance. The piston's powerful inertia thrusts the blades fully open into a locked cutting setting before entering the skin and hammers the tip forward enhancing penetration and maximizing the entry wound.
** Learn more about THE PROS Archery Services available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Tip, shaft, insert and blades forged from heat treated, solid stainless steel
- Non-barbed design allows blades to release forward for easy removal
- Streamlined in-flight diameter flies like a field tip
- Rotating head and scallop-grooved tip eliminate planing and wind resistance
- Piston's powerful inertia thrusts blades fully open into a locked cutting diameter and hammers tip forward
- Blades are deployed without levers or cams
- 100 grain
- Cutting Diameter: 2"
- Model: AT720BH
- Rocket Broadheads
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by White tail slayer White tail killer I bought this product and have blown though 8 deer with it and have had a perfect blood trail. This broad head fly exactly like my practice tips. November 11, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fishngamer Rocket Meat Seeker 2-Blade 100 Grain Mechanical Broadhead Review I liked the Meat Seeker's performance and accuracy relevant to field points. The one issue I had relates to screwing it on the arrow shaft and putting new rubber bands on it after it's first use. Use caution or risk getting cut. October 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by hunter10977 tracking...... whats that.... i purchased these blades and just took my fourth deer with this broadhead not one of these deer went over 40 yards before crashing i watched them go down each time. January 16, 2013
1-3 of 3