KEEN Women's Newport H2 SandalsItem Number: 4027120
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Dish it out and explore your surroundings in the KEEN® Women's Newport H2 sandals. Perfect for all outdoor activities, the Newport H2 features a polyester webbing upper and hydrophobic mesh lining for ventilated comfort whether on the trail or paddling up the river. A metatomical EVA footbed keeps you supportive as you walk, while the non-marking rubber outsole offers deep lugs and razor siping for ultimate traction control on rugged terrain.
Sizing tip: The Newport H2 tends to run a ˝ size smaller than normal. KEEN® suggests ordering a ˝ size larger than your usual size for an optimal fit.
- Washable, polyester webbing upper for exceptional durability for any activity
- Hydrophobic mesh lining provides breathable comfort
- Lace capture system for a secure, adjustable fit
- KEEN.PROTECT wraps up and around the toes for ultimate abrasion protection
- Metatomical EVA footbed for enhanced arch support and cushion
- Compression molded EVA midsole delivers stable support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping for improved ground traction
- Multi-directional lug pattern increases traction control
- Care instructions: Machine washable; wash on gentle cycle and air dry
- Weight: 7 oz
- Style: 510230
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cookee LOVE these!!! I sooo agree. My Sis bought these for me as a surprise because I love the colors teal and brown together. They are gorgeous looking and, I have to totally agree with the other reviewer. These are the first pair of shoes that I have ever bought, that I didn't have had to wear for days or weeks to "break them in". They were comfortable from the first second. These are my very favorite shoe of all time. I even wore them in the winter time. Threw on a pair of socks, adjust the little bungee on top for a bit more room and they are perfect. I promise you....you won't be disappointed. I HIGHLY recommend these shoes for anyone looking for comfort, quick pull on style, high quality. I've had these for 1 year and they look brand new. April 21, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sue The best fitting sandal I ever purchased This sandal is worth the [$] they cost. Comfort and support is amazing from the first time I wore them. April 14, 2012
1-2 of 2