KEEN Women's Newport H2 Sandals
Dish it out and explore your surroundings in the KEEN® Women's Newport H2 sandals. Perfect for all outdoor activities, the Newport H2 features a polyester webbing upper and hydrophobic mesh lining for ventilated comfort whether on the trail or paddling up the river. A metatomical EVA footbed keeps you supportive as you walk, while the non-marking rubber outsole offers deep lugs and razor siping for ultimate traction control on rugged terrain.
Sizing tip: This style tends to run a half size smaller than normal. KEEN® suggests ordering a half size larger than your usual size for the best fit.
- Washable, polyester webbing upper for exceptional durability for any activity
- Hydrophobic mesh lining provides breathable comfort
- Lace capture system for a secure, adjustable fit
- KEEN.PROTECT wraps up and around the toes for ultimate abrasion protection
- Metatomical EVA footbed for enhanced arch support and cushion
- Compression molded EVA midsole delivers stable support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping for improved ground traction
- Multi-directional lug pattern increases traction control
- Care instructions: Machine washable; wash on gentle cycle and air dry
- Weight: 7 oz
- Style: 510230
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 4027120
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BevOKC Works even for narrow feet I was skeptical that Keens might be too wide for my feet but, because they are so adjustable, I was able to make them fit comfortably. The soles are thick enough to give me plenty of support and the waterproof construction will be great for summer activities. April 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cookee LOVE these!!! I sooo agree. My Sis bought these for me as a surprise because I love the colors teal and brown together. They are gorgeous looking and, I have to totally agree with the other reviewer. These are the first pair of shoes that I have ever bought, that I didn't have had to wear for days or weeks to "break them in". They were comfortable from the first second. These are my very favorite shoe of all time. I even wore them in the winter time. Threw on a pair of socks, adjust the little bungee on top for a bit more room and they are perfect. I promise you....you won't be disappointed. I HIGHLY recommend these shoes for anyone looking for comfort, quick pull on style, high quality. I've had these for 1 year and they look brand new. April 21, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sue The best fitting sandal I ever purchased This sandal is worth the [$] they cost. Comfort and support is amazing from the first time I wore them. April 14, 2012
1-3 of 3