Oakley Men's Fuel Cell Sunglasses
The Oakley® men's Fuel Cell sunglasses are the perfect union of art and technology. The Fuel Cell's authentic, clean design speaks for itself, while the unmatched innovation and performance is difficult to put into words. The Fuel Cell's ultra-thin frame utilizes Oakley's® Three-Point Fit, allowing the frame to make contact only at the bridge of the nose and temples, meaning all-day comfort and wearability.
- Oakley® men's Fuel Cell sunglasses in Polished Black/Matte Black/Warm Grey
- Two lenses cut from a single shield of Plutonite® for continuous contour
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in perfect alignment
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry delivers perfect clarity at all angles of vision
- Metal icon accents
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
- Plutonite® lens material filters 100% UVA/UVB/UVC rays
- O Matter® frame material is extremely lightweight and stress-resistant
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 4050275
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by JSTEPHAN Very Disappointed Seldom if ever do I complain about either goods or services I receive. As amatter of fact, even when a bad meal comes to me in the restaurant not only do I eat it but I don't even complain. I bought these sunglasses at a price that I thought was quite high but figured they would be well worth it to keep out glare, not fog up and feel quite comfortable so I tried them. The first time I wore them (only once so far) before I even hit my first golf ball , I had to take them off as they were all fogged up. Now grant it I live in S. Fla. and it's realtively humid here. But this was last weekend, (oct. 13) and the humidity wasn't that bad. Prior to getting these sunglasses I was wearing a pair of $7 ones that had the same result, feeling and look. In retrospect, I woudln't have paid $50 for these sunglasses, let alone the $100 I paid for them. Very, disappointed in Oakley and their product! Now I understand why there is no reference to Oakley anywhere on the sunglasses!!Never wore Oakley's before and I doubt I ever will! Thank you for asking for my input. October 18, 2013
1-1 of 1