Nike Youth Pro Combat Hyperstrong 4 Pad Football ShirtItem Number: 4129142
Price: $51.99 $70.00*
You save: $18.01 (26%)
You save: $18.01 (26%)
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
The Nike® Youth Pro Combat Hyperstrong 4 Pad Football Shirt offers superior protection for optimal performance on the field. Constructed with ergonomically designed deflex floating foam technology to cushion impacts. Dri-FIT® fabric wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable, while flat seam construction minimizes chafing. Pro Combat - the gear built to offer increased movement and comfort, battle after battle.
- Provides lightweight protection under your player's uniform
- Ergonomically designed deflex floating foam technology for superior impact protection
- Four-way stretch promotes mobility and flexibility
- Moisture-wicking Dri-FIT® fabric keeps players dry and comfortable
- Foam padding at ribcage and lower back for critical on-field protection
- Flat seam design for decreased chafing
- Pro Combat jock tag on lower right hem
- Body fabric: 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- Padding fabric: 100% ethylene vinyl acetate foam
- Machine washable
- Style: 407311
NIKE YOUTH INTEGRATED COMPRESSION SHIRTS SIZE CHART:
- XS = WAIST: 23.5" - 24"; HIP: 27" - 28"; CHEST: 25.5" - 26"
- S (8) = WAIST: 24" - 25.5"; HIP: 28" - 29.5"; CHEST: 26" - 27"
- M (10-12) = WAIST: 25.5" - 27"; HIP: 29.5" - 31.5"; CHEST: 27" - 29.5"
- L (14-16) = WAIST: 27" - 28.5"; HIP: 31.5" - 33.5"; CHEST: 29.5" - 32"
- XL (18-20) = WAIST: 28.5" - 29.5"; HIP: 33.5" - 35"; CHEST: 32" - 35"
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your body; keep tape horizontal
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips; keep tape horizontal
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest; keep tape horizontal
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child's age
Country Of Origin: El Salvador
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 22 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by joso6466 Excellent Bought for my eight year old. First time playing football. Great protection for the ribs. Fits like a compression shirt perfect for under the pads. August 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bobbie500 Quality Protective Gear The Nike Youth Pro Combat Hyperstrong 4 Pad Football Shirt has proved to be a quality purchase thus far. It is an excellent alternative to bulkier, heavier rib pads. A little over- priced, but worth the money. August 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ManofSteel Great buy My son loves it. As a back and a receiver he takes his share of hits and with the padding he's said the hits aren't as bad. Wish they were a little less expensive but they are worth it September 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by tee is it good or not My son like this better then anything else he have been playing football for the past seven years now and out of all the gear the have come up with this is the BEST! One yet, this shirt keep him safe, the padding is great. March 26, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jubal Good for Lacrosse This is a good light weight option for lacrosse rib pads. A little on the expensive side, but it seems to work well. March 5, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Blue Devil Good Product for youth football Comfortable, added protection is very good. My son feels safer playing wearing the shirt and the pants. A decent product for any age. November 4, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by concerned parent worth the money Extra padding and protection for you child... October 17, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dad of 4th Grader Very Good Bought for my 4th Grader in tackle. He loves it. Gives him a bit more confidence when running the ball knowing he has extra padding. October 16, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by suzp Not very good quality padding was torn up in the wash after only the second wash September 17, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by D train great product If your kid plays football you can appreciate the alignment of the pads. Pay attention to the shoulder pads they are lower than others for better protection . September 10, 2012